THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, September 22, 2011

#1 HOUSEWIFE


  Above, is the newest cast member of Season 6 Peggy Tanous. She joined the Bravo arm in arm with Alexis, another castmate. I am writing about Peggy, because I may or may not have a girl crush on her (Just Kidding!). Truly, I do find her to be one of the only housewives you can be on the same level with. Of course not everyone has had their boobs done, or have long blonde hair, and are able to drive the cars that she does, however, those are just objects and our superficial. 


   From the moment that she was introduced to the millions of fans, I knew I would like her. She has not failed me yet, and I sure do not think that she can. Her ablity to listen and not involve herself in other problems is impecable. Also, the mere fact that she did not loose it with all the competition that went on with Alexis was admirable. 



   If I talk about Peggy in my blog, it could not be done with out her husband Micah. I mean how would one be a considered a "housewife" at all with out a husband... Kim Zolciak? In any regard, Peggy is the woman she is with the help from her husband, and who could forget those wonderful kids. Personally, I cannot wait for the next season to open. Peggy, don't fail me now!! =)


0 comments: