THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

WEDDING!!


  This passed Sunday, I celebrated my first wedding anniversary. Traditionally, for the first wedding anniversary you give your spouse paper. I know PAPER!?!? It seems so unusual, however, there are many ideas that are great. My husband gave me a card. As simple as that sounds, it is going along with tradition. My in-laws gave us money, also paper. My parents gave us paper towels, paper napkins, paper plates, and toilet paper, which was much needed (pictured below).  I think that it was an amazing idea.


I gave my husband on a paper "100 Reasons Why I Love Him". Pictured below.


     This is one of the many ways that you can exchange a gift to your spouse following tradition. You can make a photo collage on paper, name a star after them (the certificate is paper), the ideas are unless. Another tradition that you do on your first anniversary is, eat your wedding cake that is a year old. Now, I did not properly wrap mine, so I suggest to future brides to do so. The cake is def. not that tasty, but HEY, IT'S TRADITION! Below is a picture of my wedding cake.



     Other than these tradition, my husband and I went out to dinner with my parents the day after and watched football the day. Not too exciting. Anyone else do anything different for their first?!?!

[ Image via Etsy ]

0 comments: