THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, September 23, 2011

IT'S OFFICIAL!


THE FIRST DAY OF FALL!!!

    As you can proabbly guess, Fall is my most favorite time of year! With the crisp breeze from the wind to the crunch under your toes as the leaves fall. This atomsphere is never overrated. Another reason why I love fall is because of the activites that come with fall. below are a list of the TOP 5 Fall Acitivites.


1. Halloween
      I love, love, love Halloween. For those who know me it not necessarily for the horror of it all, because I am a whimp when it come to scary movies, but it is for the imagination that comes along with it. I think for the rest of my life it will always be my favorite to use your imagination, yes use it, not buy a pre-made slut-o-ween costume. Later, I will show the BEST costume that I ever did with my husband.

2. Pumpkin Patch/ Apple Picking
     To most men, this is just another job that they have to do to make the wife or girlfriend happy, at least that is for me. I enjoy picking out the perfect pumpkin and then going home to carve it.

3. Desserts/Food
     Right about now Starbucks has the Pumpkin Spiced Lattes, which are unreal. Bakersquare has Pumpkin Pie. Yum, Yum, Yum!

4. Corn Mazes
     The corn mazes are so much fun.

5. FOOTBALL!
    This is last, but certainly NOT least. There is nothing like the season of shit talking, bragging rights, and just another reason to crack open a cold one.

What is your favorite time of year?

[Image taken on my front porch via I-Phone]

0 comments: