I am going to talk about a great skin care routine that is very successful! I have my esthetician license in Illinois so you can trust skin care advice! Ok here goes!
1. Cleanse. Cleanse your face in circular motions for around three minutes.. If you have oily skin, a water based cleanser is best. If you have dry skin, a cream based cleanser is best for you.
2. Tone. Toner can be purchased almost anywhere and is very inexpensive. This step is to ensue that the skins PH is balanced and that no cleanser is left behind.
3. Exfoliate. Do this 2-3x a week. You can purchase a chemical based or mechanical one. Chemical usually has salicylic acid in it and is a gel. A mechanical based one is a scrub. This sloughs off dead skin to give your skin a fresher look/feel!
4. Moisturize. If you have oily skin, a gel based one is best and will not clog pores. If you are on the dry side, then look out for a cream based moisturizer.
5. Sunscreen. Even if it is not summer, the sun is still damaging! Take care of yourself and apply sunscreen every morning and throughout the day. You'll thank
me yourself down the line!
You're just a couple of steps away from having glowing skin! If you have any questions regarding your own skin, leave them in the comment box and i will advise you!