THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, September 17, 2011

MY NEW OBSESSION!

For the longest time I could not figure out to work a curling iron to save my life! But recently I gave it another try, and somehow figured it out! Curls are everywhere right now, T.V, movies, runways, and magazines. The trend I'm noticing is the more loose curls, created by the larger barrel.

THINGS TO KNOW:

  • The larger the barrel, the larger the curl.
  • For thick hair, use a curl enhancing spray or mousse before styling so it will hold.
  • These irons can get hot so make sure to use a protective spray!
  • When curling twist with the end of hair, or you will end up all kinky!
  • For those with thin hair, there is no need to set the temperature on its highest setting. Keep it on low-med.
  • End it with hairspray so it sets, and voila! Curls! 
This was used with Conair Instant Heat




Have you ever tried this? Let me know!

0 comments: